Magični portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uskoči u magični portal

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Remember me

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Ronmione <3
Gossip Admin
Gossip Admin
Ronmione <3

Ženski Devica Pacov

Broj poruka : 5806
Datum upisa : 10.01.2010
Godina : 27

Remember me Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Remember me   Remember me EmptyPon Apr 05, 2010 11:29 pm

About movie [PLOT]

In New York City in 1991 the young girl Ally witnesses the murder of her mother on a New York City Subway platform[3]
In 2001, Ally (emile de ravin) is 19 years old,and is a student at New York University who lives at home with her father, an NYPD detective, Neil Craig (Chris Cooper). We discover that he is very protective of Ally, insisting that he knows where she is, that he drives her to and from school and that she takes taxis instead of the subway.
We are next introduced to Tyler Hawkins (Robert Pattinson), a moody, directionless 21 year-old auditing classes and working in a bookstore of New York University. He has had a strained relationship with his businessman father, Charles (Pierce Brosnan) because of his brother Michael's suicide and Charles' apparent lack of concern for Tyler's younger sister, Caroline.
One night Tyler and his roommate Aidan (Tate Ellington) find themselves in trouble with police detective Neil Craig. Later Aidan sees Ally (now played by Emilie de Ravin) being dropped off at NYU by her Dad. He schemes to retaliate against the detective by having Tyler pursue and dump Ally. Tyler reluctantly agrees to meet her, refusing to participate in Aidan's plan. After spending some time with Ally, the two bond over the losses in their pasts and begin to fall for each other. One night, Ally stays out all night and doesn't call home. Her father is overwhelmed with fear and anxiety. When she arrives home, they fight and Neil punches Ally in the face. She leaves home and moves in with Tyler and Aidan. Eventually, Neil recognizes Tyler, and the latter provokes Neil by confessing Aidan's ill-advised scheming and his reason for meeting Ally. This turn of events forces Tyler to confess everything to Ally. She leaves him angrily. The couple stay alienated until Aidan visits her to explain that only he is to blame, and that Tyler's feelings were legitimate.
Tyler and his little sister are very close. Caroline's classmates think she's weird and she is frequently the subject of ridicule. One day she attends the sleepover-birthday party of one of her classmates. While she's sleeping, the girls chop off her hair. Caroline's trauma brings her family together, including her Dad and Tyler, Aidan and Ally. Tyler and Ally bond again. Tyler takes Caroline to class on her first day back to school following the assault at the party. When one of the perpetrators ridicules Caroline, Tyler loses it, flipping the little girl's desk and throwing a fire extinguisher through the glass classroom door.
In the days and weeks following the assault on Caroline, Tyler and Charles begin to reconnect. Tyler sees in Charles the love, concern, and caring for Caroline that he'd assumed was lacking. Charles assists Tyler with his legal difficulties resulting from his outburst at Caroline's school and they form a quiet truce. Charles asks Tyler to meet with lawyers at his office and so Tyler goes to his father's work place. While waiting for his father and the attorneys to arrive, Tyler discovers photographs of himself, Caroline, and Michael on Charles' computer and smiles, realizing the depth of Charles' love for his family. Tyler looks out the window of his father's office over Manhattan, and as the camera view widens we see that he is in an office near the top of the World Trade Center. Meanwhile, Charles is late arriving to his meeting with Tyler because he is riding with Caroline to school. Caroline arrives in her classroom, takes her seat and her teacher writes the date on the blackboard, Tuesday, September 11, 2001. In the moments following the attack on WTC, each of Tyler's friends and loved ones are shown discovering the events as they unfold.
At the end of the film, with Tyler narrating, Caroline is seen reconnecting with Charles, Aidan is shown working hard in school with Tyler's name tattoed on his arm (similar to when Tyler tattooed his deceased brother's name onto his chest), and Ally embraces her father, as well as being able to ride the subway with a wry smile on her face. Tyler's tombstone bears the words, "Loving son, loving brother".

Evo ima i trailer Very Happy

Pa kako vam se cini film?Hocete li ga gledati?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Remember me
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1