Magični portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uskoči u magični portal

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
StopBeingStupid.
Gossip Admin
Gossip Admin
StopBeingStupid.

Ženski Ribe Svinja

Broj poruka : 10837
Datum upisa : 09.01.2010
Godina : 29

Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere   Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere EmptyPon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 am

It's "Exciting" Dating a Boxer
Hayden Panettiere is usually very hush hush about her personal life, but now that she's dating a boxer, she wants the whole world to know how exciting that is.

While in Germany over the weekend supporting her boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko, Hayden told reporters, “I’ve never had an athlete as a boyfriend before, and it’s an exciting experience,” she said. “I think it’s awesome that he’s so athletic, but I’m most fascinated with his intelligence. He’s unbelievably clever.

I Don't Pretend to be Perfect
Look, I never pretend to be perfect. I will never in a million years say I'm perfect and don't make mistakes or do silly things or what people would consider inappropriate, of course I do," the Heroes hottie told Hollyscoop exclusively at the Whaleman Foundation event at Beso in Hollywood.

Hayden Panettiere Wants to Be a Lesbian
Hayden Panettiere wants to be a lesbian...on TV. The 'Heroes' star is getting bored of her romantic relationships with men so she asked producers to mix it up a little this season.

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nothingsweetaboutmeyeh.blogspot.com/
Ronmione <3
Gossip Admin
Gossip Admin
Ronmione <3

Ženski Devica Pacov

Broj poruka : 5806
Datum upisa : 10.01.2010
Godina : 27

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere   Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere EmptyPon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 am

I Don't Pretend to be Perfect
Look, I never pretend to be perfect. I will never in a million years say I'm perfect and don't make mistakes or do silly things or what people would consider inappropriate, of course I do," the Heroes hottie told Hollyscoop exclusively at the Whaleman Foundation event at Beso in Hollywood.

Sto je kuuul Very Happy Bas je lepo rekla Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Chris-Best
Round and Around
Round and Around
Chris-Best

Muški Broj poruka : 167
Datum upisa : 29.04.2010
Raspoloženje : Vrh Brate

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere   Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere EmptyPet Apr 30, 2010 3:00 am

super hwala za ovo
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere   Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Neke od izjava glumice Hayden Panettiere
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1