Magični portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uskoči u magični portal

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Ronmione <3
Gossip Admin
Gossip Admin
Ronmione <3

Ženski Devica Pacov

Broj poruka : 5806
Datum upisa : 10.01.2010
Godina : 27

Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova   Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova EmptyNed Feb 21, 2010 6:26 am

Koji su vam omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova??Pisite Very Happy

Poslednji izmenio JoxY^^ dana Ned Mar 21, 2010 2:15 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StopBeingStupid.
Gossip Admin
Gossip Admin
StopBeingStupid.

Ženski Ribe Svinja

Broj poruka : 10837
Datum upisa : 09.01.2010
Godina : 29

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova   Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova EmptyNed Feb 21, 2010 7:36 am

Joj, ima ih dosta. Smile

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."

"Of course, I'll always love you...in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it's time for a change. Because I'm...tired of pretending to be something I'm not, Bella. I am not not human. I've let this go on much too long, and I'm sorry for that."
-- Edward

Ne mogu više da izdvajam xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nothingsweetaboutmeyeh.blogspot.com/
Ronmione <3
Gossip Admin
Gossip Admin
Ronmione <3

Ženski Devica Pacov

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova   Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova EmptyNed Feb 21, 2010 7:40 am

I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed.

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

There was just one thing that I had to believe to be able to live—I had to know that he existed.

Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.

What do you do when the one thing you loved for...lives you?

Between pai and nothing i'd choosen nothing.

Even when you're believe you're alone,the one who loves you still watching over you.

Would you scarifice yourself to save the love of your life?

Love.Life.Meaning.OVER!

As much as I struggled not to think of him, I did not struggle to forget. I worried—late in the night, when the exhaustion of sleep deprivation broke down my defenses—that it was all slipping away. That my mind was a sieve, and I would someday not be able to remember the precise color of his eyes, the feel of his cool skin, or the texture of his voice. I could not think of them, but I must remember them. Because there was just one thing that I had to believe to be able to live—I had to know that he existed. That was all. Everything else I could endure. So long as he existed. -

I didn’t have to look to know who it was; this was a voice I would know anywhere—know, and respond to, whether I was awake or asleep… or even dead, I’d bet. The voice I’d walk through fire for—or, less dramatically, slosh every day through the cold and endless rain for. Edward.

Ovo su mi omiljeni iz New Moona Very Happy ♥️

Poslednji izmenio JoxY^^ dana Ned Feb 21, 2010 7:43 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Adriana Lima ^^
Lost For Words
Lost For Words
Adriana Lima ^^

Ženski Ribe Pacov

Broj poruka : 5353
Datum upisa : 09.01.2010
Godina : 28
Raspoloženje : * In love *

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova   Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova EmptyUto Feb 23, 2010 4:29 am

Slazem se sa Jovanom,ali od ovih shto je napisala izdvojila bih ove:

Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.

As much as I struggled not to think of him, I did not struggle to forget. I worried—late in the night, when the exhaustion of sleep deprivation broke down my defenses—that it was all slipping away. That my mind was a sieve, and I would someday not be able to remember the precise color of his eyes, the feel of his cool skin, or the texture of his voice. I could not think of them, but I must remember them. Because there was just one thing that I had to believe to be able to live—I had to know that he existed. That was all. Everything else I could endure. So long as he existed. -

I didn’t have to look to know who it was; this was a voice I would know anywhere—know, and respond to, whether I was awake or asleep… or even dead, I’d bet. The voice I’d walk through fire for—or, less dramatically, slosh every day through the cold and endless rain for. Edward.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Ronmione <3
Gossip Admin
Gossip Admin
Ronmione <3

Ženski Devica Pacov

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova   Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova EmptyUto Feb 23, 2010 5:51 am

Predivne su sve!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova   Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Omiljeni citati iz knjiga/filmova
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1